After having worked as Management Consultant with Capgemini for 6 years and as HR Manager and project leader with Shell for 10 years, she founded The Other Perspective in 2017. Her primary driver is to help clients reach their full potential, to adapt and sustain their way of working and to ensure they will be ready for the future.
Her personal motto:
“Never stop learning as life never stops teaching”
Sonja’s full CV is available on LinkedIn.
- 2017-present: Founder / Coach / Business advisor (The Other Perspective)
- 2006-2016: HR Manager / Generalist (Shell)
- 2001-2006: Management Consultant (Capgemini)
- 2000-2001: Project Leader eLearning (University of Groningen)
- 2017-2019: Master Executive Coaching (Ashridge & VU Executive Education)
- 2016-2017: Executive Team Coaching (VU Executive Education)
- 2000: MA Communication Studies (University of Groningen)
Sonja also enjoys looking at the other perspective in her photography.